Teaching Yoga (at Sadhana or Evening Yoga) at the European Yoga Festival
Sadhana under the stars with over 1500 participants, and the Evening Yoga finishing with the Healing Circle Meditation are two deeply memorable and transformative experiences of the Festival. We are always on the lookout for experienced and inspiring teachers to lead these two key moments in our programme – if the following describes you, maybe for it’s you!
Thank you for your interest, the application for teaching a workshop at European Yoga Festival are now close we would be happy if you apply next year.
- KRI certified teacher with a regular teaching practice
- Have at least 5 years teaching experience
- Have some experience of teaching large groups (e.g. at your local national festival or other gatherings)
- Must speak fluent English, and teach in English
- If you are applying to lead Japji, we appreciate if you are either able to read the original Gurmukhi, or have studied its pronunciation and have excellent pronunciation
- If you are applying to lead Sadhana, you must have regular experience of leading sadhana at home, including leading the Long Ek Ong Kars
If you feel inspired to share your love of yoga from the stage at this year’s European Yoga Festival, and meet the above criteria,
please complete the application form by 31 May.
Please note that our selection process will take into account having a gender balance of teachers leading the yoga (either equal female/male, or more females than males – to reflect the balance in our community).
Please note that we also select the most experienced teachers for Sadhana;
if you have less experience, you might want to apply to lead Evening Yoga.
If you have questions about this process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org