The bazaar is the central place the yogis go in the evening. Either you can get a hot chai, browse through organic clothing / jewellery or book a massage appointment at the healing area.
This is a place to relax, have conversation, listen to music, meet new people and get invited into new worlds by our vendors.
The Practice of Kundalini Yoga has inspired many in the most creative ways. Numerous vendors come every year to the European Yoga Festival’s bazaar to present all manner of things to support you in your practice – including teaching materials, healing techniques, clothing, and crafts. There is also a healing area in the bazaar, where you can book a massage or other holistic treatment (this area is open throughout the day).
INFORMATION FOR SELLERS AND HEALERS
If you want to participate as a vendor or healer at the bazaar of the European Yoga Festival, apply here between 10th May and 15 June
It is best to apply early, as we cannot guarantee a space.
- To sell at the bazaar you must also be registered at the EYF and have paid your registration fees in addition to your bazaar fees.
- Apply for a space in the bazaar (or for any specific queries) please email us: email@example.com
- Register for the European Yoga Festival
Products and services in alignment with Kundalini Yoga, such as
- Products related to the 3HO lifestyle and Kundalini Yoga
- Handicrafts and jewelry
- Musical instruments
- Healing treatments
- Food and beverages with prior approval only – contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link….)
We will limit the number of vendors who sell the same type of product to keep the variety of the bazaar and not saturate the market. Please inquire when you register if your category is still available.
Please understand that the bazaar is not only a business but a service we give to the community of which the vendor is a part, therefore it is strongly encouraged for vendors to actively participate in the yoga, workshops, and sign up for Karma Yoga of the festival.
•The Bazaar preparations should be completed by 30th Saturday, July evening, all cars need to be removed by then.
• Opening hours for the bazaar are 17:00 – 21:45.
• During Peace Prayer Day (the last full day of the Festival) the bazaar is open all day.
• During the closing ceremony, all the lights of the Bazaar have to be switched off at sunset.