Terms of Service
Please read and agree to the following
1. I acknowledge that instructions from the staff of the European Yoga Festival are to be followed at all times in order to maintain the safety and security of all participants.
2. I understand that by becoming a member or by extending my membership to the 3HO Europe Foundation, I am entitled to participate at the European Yoga Festival held yearly, and I am subscribed to the 3HO Europe Newsletter.
3. The membership of the 3HO Europe Foundation is for the current year from July 1st, 2022 to June 30th, 2023.
4. If a recording, for example by photo or video, of a group event should show me, I consent to the reproduction and any other use of this recording for any purposes of the 3HO Europe Foundation and the European Yoga Festival.
5. I reserve the right to withdraw this consent. In this case, the 3HO Europe Foundation will stop using this material after a period of twelve months beginning from when it received notice of such withdrawal.
6. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement freely, that I am not restricted by any commitments to the parties, and that there is no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Agreement.
7. I hereby give up all rights, copyright and otherwise, for use of my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance for any purpose the 3HO Europe Foundation and the European Yoga Festival see fit
8. I expressly release and indemnify 3HO Europe Foundation, the European Yoga Festival, and its officers, employees, agents, and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of, or in any way connected with the above-granted uses and representations.
9. The rights granted herein are perpetual and worldwide.
10. I acknowledge that the 2022 European Yoga Festival will be organized under special conditions due to COVID-19 and I take responsibility to apply the safety rules that the European Yoga Festival and 3HO Europe Foundation are implementing for the health and safety of all participants.
11. I take responsibility for myself and any person under 18 years old accompanying me to apply the safety rules that the European Yoga Festival and 3HO Europe Foundation are implementing for the safety and security of all participants.
12. Given the sanitary situation I take responsibility for myself and (and any person under 18 years old accompanying me) health condition. I agree to comply with the authorities’ requirements during the European Yoga Festival.
I will present a less than 48 hour Negative COVID-19 test upon arrival for myself and any person under 18 years old accompanying me to the Festival – please refer to our website’s “Covid Safety Rules” page before you travel to the European Yoga Festival to check the validity requirements of your Covid testing and any other government health and safety travel and events participations requirements.
14. I agree to the possibility of Covid-19 testing on the site of the European Yoga Festival and agree to submit myself and any person under 18 years old to allow it. In this case, the tests will be fully paid for by the 3HO Europe Foundation.
15. If I or any person under 18 years old accompanying me has spent time in an area of high risk and/or high infection rates for COVID-19 or any of its variants in the last 10 days before the European Yoga Festival, we agree not to join the festival.
16. If I or any person under 18 years old accompanying me tests positive for COVID-19, I agree to abide by the rules set up by the French government at the time of the European Yoga Festival and to leave the festival immediately.
17. I have read and agree to abide by the rules and purpose of the European Yoga Festival and the 3HO Europe Foundation. I can find full information on www.euroepanyogafestival.eu and www.3ho-europe.org
18. Cancellation: Due to the special condition in which the European Yoga Festival is organized in 2022, here is our Policy of Cancellation:
A – If you decide to cancel before 30 June 2022 – You will be 100% refund of the amount you paid.
B – If you decide to cancel after 30 June and before 15 July 2022 – You will be 75% refund of the amount you paid.
C – If you decide to cancel after 15 July and before 23 July 2022 – You will be 25% refund of the amount you paid.
D – If you decide to cancel after 23 July 2022 – You will not be eligible for any refund.
> All dates are calculated in CET – Central European Time.
> If you wish to cancel, please send us an email to email@example.com stating the full reason for your cancellation.
> The date and time of your email will be used as proof of the cancellation date and time.
A few Miscellaneous Guidelines
To help us all get up for sadhana which starts at 4am each morning, the camp has a quiet time from 10PM every evening. Please respect these times.
We highly recommend trying a digital detox during the 7 days of the festival.
If you must use your phone, please be discreet and respect that the festival site is a sacred healing site.
If you want to record workshops, it is advisable to contact the workshop leader beforehand and get their permission.
Please charge your phone only at the designated cell phone charging stations located at the festival entrance. We still recommend leaving laptops at home.
We encourage you to photograph and share your experiences at the festival. However, we ask that you follow your intuition as to what/when is appropriate to photograph and what might be perceived as intrusive by others. Please remember this is a sacred place and healing time for many who may not wish to be photographed. And please be sensitive and do not photograph children. We want to create a safe place where everyone at EYF can just BE, especially during the Tunnel of Love.
NO FLYERS / NO ITEMS
To create a visually peaceful event and reduce paper waste, we operate a no-flyer policy at the festival. Therefore, posting postcards or posters on the festival site, including distributing flyers to people in the sadhana field or posting them on car windows in the parking lot, is not permitted.