Music is a key part of our practice
Whether it be songs to wake up to, to meditate with, to elevate our Karma Yoga, or Kirtan, music is everywhere at the Festival
At the European Yoga Festival, we have
- live music for sadhana each morning,
- live music for the healing meditation in the evening,
- live music concerts on several evenings,
- live music for the Gurdwara, which is planned separately, and at the Festival.
Most of this is arranged ahead of the Festival, though we always try to leave a little room for spontaneous ‘happenings’, and there is a lot of collaboration amongst musicians at the Festival.
- If you want to get involved in Music for the Gurdwara, please see Sukhdev Kaur at the Gurdwara at the Festival, to let her know you are available.)
- Please note that sharing your music at the European Yoga Festival is a pure seva – a pure sharing from the heart. There is no payment for musicians or work exchange for this.
- All music shared at the Festival is within the tradition of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan and/or Sikh Dharma.
- If you have questions about this process, please contact: email@example.com